Current Job Postings
Associate Fashion Director
Deadline: April 15th, 2021
The Associate Fashion Director will assist the liminul editorial and social media team with the creation and development of fashion-related creative assets and magazine content. Responsibilities include casting, creative ideation, on-set assistance.
liminul is an online magazine, based in Montreal and Toronto, Canada. We explore fashion, arts, culture, design, and architecture, with an emphasis on the avant-garde and the fringe.
- Help with content creation, scheduling, and organization for editorial photoshoots
- Develop ideation and concepts for Issue 001 editorial content
- Assist in casting and sourcing talent
- Strong technical understanding and interest in fashion, popular culture, and fashion/art publishing
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way
- Exceptional knowledge of fashion, fine art, and culture at large
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once
- Possession of a strong work ethic and a high level of confidentiality
- Resourcefulness, and experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Styling, and/or studio production experience is an asset.
- Resume must outline other internships, work experience, degrees earned, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date, and extracurricular activities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or College degree in a related subject
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Position runs for 3 months
- Please provide a portfolio of previous work.
Job Type: Unpaid Internship